Friday, April 22, 2011

Life is change now

Change is a very powerful truth of life, every thing is change according to time. My life is also changed paralleled with time, when i turn back & look my past i see most of my friends are not with me at this moment. Some times i feel very lonely but this the part of life, life never ends.

My career is going with e-marketing & SEO field which i never thought, & this is the precious time when i turn to move my career in right position, it may be..... opps sorry this is secrete & I never open my secretes.

Each stage of your life gives you lots of experiences, and these are the real teacher who tech you better in your life as I learnt. I want to say some thing & want to say from my surged heart to a person who arise form the deep of fog as a single ray of sun arise from the dark night.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment